Recently, the Verizon-based Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.4-inch), Galaxy S10 Family, Galaxy S9 Series, and others have received the new updates. Now, Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and S20 Series have started receiving the One UI 3.1 update along with February 2021 Security Patch. The firmware versions of the updates are as follows.
- Galaxy Note20 5G – RP1A.200720.012.N981USQU1DUB7
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G – RP1A.200720.012.N986USQU1DUB57
- Galaxy S20 5G UW – RP1A.200720.012.G981VSQU1DUB7
- Galaxy S20+ 5G – RP1A.200720.012.G986USQU1DUB7
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW – 200720.012.G781VSQU2DUB8
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – RP1A.200720.012.G988USQU1DUB7
Talking about the Galaxy Note 20 Series first, it comes with One UI 3.1, new Camera features, app enhancements , and new Settings. Apart from these, the update also adds a couple of new features to the device. Some of them include Camera – Zoom Lock, Single Take – Shot Customization, Eye Comfort Shield, Game Booster – Priority Mode, and many others. The update also comes with the February 2021 Security patch.
With new features and bug fixes, the performance and stability of the smartphone are expected to be increased. If you are a Galaxy Note 20 Series or S20 Series, a notification will appear automatically if the update hits your device. Likewise, you can also follow the below steps to check the update status manually.
How to update?
- Unlock your device and head over to Settings.
- Now, navigate to Software updates>Check for the updates.
If the update is available, then install it for a better experience. Otherwise, wait until you get it.