A day back, the Verizon-based Galaxy S10 5G has bagged the April 2021 Security update. Now, it’s the Galaxy A20 receiving the April 2021 Security Patch update. The update carries the software version QP1A.190711.020.A205USQS9BUC2, and it is already rolling out to many users.
As mentioned in the changelog, the update accompanies the latest Security Patch. Apart from that, there’ no more in this update. However, the security updates usually incorporate a fix for known bugs, improvements, optimizations, etc. For a precise piece of information, we have dropped the changelog below.
The current software update provides the most up to date Android security patches on your device.
- Device: Samsung Galaxy A20
- Carrier: Verizon
- Firmware version: QP1A.190711.020.A205USQS9BUC2
- Size: –
- Country: –
- Security patch level: April 2021
The update undoubtedly follows the staggered rollout as it needs to get verified. After the successful verification, everyone will start getting the update within a few days. Alternatively, users can also make a beeling to Settings>Software updates and check for the updates.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display (720 x 1560 pixels)
- Exynos 7884 (14 nm) Chipset
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storaage
- 13-Mp + 5-MP dual rear camear
- 8-MP single selfie camera
- Android 9.0 (Pie) based One UI
- 4,000 mAh battery