At the beginning of 2021, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Series was introduced as the successor of the Galaxy S20 Series. If you are the owner of Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra and looking forward to take a screenshot in different ways, then this article is for you. Generally, there are three ways to take a screenshot in Galaxy S21 Series smartphones. We have explained each and every method clearly below.
Related: How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8.
Taking screenshots is a very simple thing that takes less than 5 seconds to do it. There are plenty of interesting ways to capture a screenshot. Let’s have a look at every method below.
Methods to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra
1. Power Button + Volume Down Button
This is a traditional method to take screenshots on almost all Android smartphones. In order to capture a screenshot, just press and hold both the power button and volume down button for 3-4 seconds until you see the screenshot animation of the screen. A toolbar will also be displayed carrying the edit and share features in it. If you want to capture a screenshot on your device using S PEN then follow below.
2. Using The S Pen (Only Supports S21 Ultra)
- To capture a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, pull out your S Pen and select the Smart select option from the menu.
- Now, you will be able to choose the area or the shape of capturing a screenshot.
- After selecting, take the screenshot.
- Similar to the first method, a few options will be displayed on the toolbar which allows you to edit and share the captured screenshot.
3. Screenshot Using Palm
- This feature will be turned off by default. In order to enable it, navigate to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures > Palm swipe to capture > toggle the “Palm swipe to capture” option and enable it.
Screenshot Using Palm
- After enabling, swipe your palm from left to right or right to left on the screen horizontally to capture a screenshot.
We hope you have successfully captured a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra. If any problem arises then do let us know via the comments section below.