As we all know, Samsung is a well-known smartphone brand in rolling out updates consistently. Today, the company has begun seeding a couple of new updates to the Good Lock, Theme Park, Home Up, MultiStar, & other modules. The latest update for Goog lock is spinning on the version V2.0.00.3, V18.104.22.168 for the Theme Park, V2.0.01.19 for the Home Up, V4.4.15 for the MultiStar, the version V22.214.171.124 for the NotiStar, and lastly, the version V126.96.36.199 for the Clockface.
Good Lock V2.0.00.3 update
The new update for the Good Lock V2.0.00.3 brings a few new features like Sorting the order by app installation status, Ready for new app (Routine +), and modifies GUI issues. The changelog is as follows.
- Sorting the order by app installation status
- Ready for new app (Routine +)
- Modified GUI issues
Theme Park V188.8.131.52 update
The V184.108.40.206 update for the Theme Park adds import from theme park’s theme option and other minor bug fixes. There’s nothing changed apart from these. The changelog is dropped below.
- Import from theme park’s theme
- Other minor bug fixes
Home Up V2.0.01.19 Update
The latest update for V2.0.01.19 for the Home Up features the two kinds of layout, adds Support for the Mini mode, Adds Circular list mode, and Provides quick launch of split screen on recent app. Furthermore, we have dropped the full changelog below.
- Add two kinds of layout (Vertical List / Slim List)
- Support Mini mode (only for List / Grid / Stack list type
- Add Circular list mode (only for Vertical List / Slim List)
- Provide quick launch of split screen on recent app
MultiStar V4.4.15 Update
Discussing the changelog, the v4.4.15 update packs with Support for Prevent pop-up view minimization, improves the issue that ‘Enable multiwindow to all apps’ is not working in some apps, adds Adjust the font size option, and Modifies a message on multiwindow restriction. The changelog of this present update is dropped below for a piece of clear information.
- Supports “Prevent pop-up view minimization”
- Improved the issue that ‘Enable multiwindow to all apps’ is not working in some apps
- Adjust the font size in MultiStar after changing resolution
- Modified a message on multiwindow restriction
NotiStar V220.127.116.11 Update
The Notistar new V18.104.22.168 update accompanies Show alert message when the lock screen hide content setting is turned on, Fix Database searching issue with special characters, and Fixes other minor bugs. The changelog is dropped below.
- Show alert message when the lock screen hide content setting is turned on
- Fix Database searching issue with special characters
(Search might not work properly if some special characters are included in the filter)
- Fixed other minor bugs
Clockface V22.214.171.124 Update
Finally, the latest update for the Clockface V126.96.36.199 updates the GIF image resource and angle correction logic when editing customized item. The changelog of this current update is as follows.
- Update GIF image resource
- Update angle correction logic when editing customized item
As always, the new updates for the Galaxy Good Lock are available for download always on the Galaxy App Store.