Last month, Samsung has launched the Galaxy M12 in Indian markets. A few days back, the Korean giant – Samsung has announced that it will launch a new device on Monday in Thailand. As announced, the company has launched a new device named Galaxy M12 in Thailand. The device’s key specifications include Exynos 850 chipset, a 90Hz refresh rate, 6000 mAh battery, etc.
Related: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite receiving Android 11-based One UI 3.1 Update.
Price and Availability
- The phone is available only in one variant in terms of price, and it costs a price tag of 4,799 baht (Approx. $152.64).
- Moreover, the device is available for purchase in black, blue, and green color variants.
- The first 500 orders will get free Galaxy SmartTag
- The First 1,000 orders paid within 24 hours will receive 200 coins as cashback
- Apart from these, users who buy the phone during the Livestream via the Shopee Live channel on April 27 at 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM will get a free Galaxy S20 FE smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specifications
The Galaxy M12 flaunts a 6.5-inch HD + PLS TFT LCD display and comes with 90Hz refresh rate support. Moreover, the device is powered by an Exynos 850 Chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Furthermore, it can be expandable upto 1TB via a microSD card.
Coming to the central part – the Camera, it sport s a quad rear camera which assembles with a 48-MP Main Camera with f / 2.0 aperture, 5-MP Ultra-wide-angle camera with an aperture of f / 2.2 lens, 2MP Macro Camera with f / 2.4 lens, and last but not least, a 2-MP Depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture. At the front, it features an 8-MP camera for selfies and video calls.
Out of the box, the phone runs Android 11-based OneUI 3 (Skin) on the top, and it houses a 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charging support. Moreover, there’s a side-mounted fingerprint scanner (combined with a power button). The sensors on the board include an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, etc. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, and others.