Once again, Samsung has become the first smartphone brand to release the new security patch to its devices before other brands. Day by day, many devices are joining the July update list. So, below is the complete list of smartphones that have received the July 2021 Security Patch updates so far.
Currently, Google’s Android July 2021 Security bulletin is not released yet. However, we will update the article once we get the bulletin. Regarding the changes, Samsung is adding a few improvements to the device and camera, enhancements, and some updates, including the bug fixes.
Note: This is the tracker of Samsung July 2021 Security Patch, and we will update it frequently when the new update becomes available.
Samsung July update Tracker
- [July 2, 2021]: The Korean giant has started sending the July 2021 Security Patch update to the Galaxy Fold users. The software version T395NKOSCCUF2 can identify the new update which is rolling in South Korea. For changes and more details, you can check our update article.
- [July 2, 2021]: The Galaxy Fold users from France have already begun getting the July 2021 Security Patch update. Identified by the software version F900FXXS5EUF3 is rolling out limitedly. You can navigate to our dedicated article to find more details of this update.
- [July 1, 2021]: After the Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Lite, the Galaxy XCover 5 becomes the latest device to grab the July 2021 Security Patch update. The users from Argentina have started picking the update on the build number G525FXXS3AUF5. Samsung has added improvements for the overall stability of functions. You can head to our article to find out more details of this update.
- [July 1, 2021]: Samsung has begun sending the July 2021 Security Patch update to the Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Lite. The new update can be identified on the firmware version T735XXU1AUF4. The firmware brings improvements for the Camera picture quality. More details of this update can be found in our article.
- [June 30, 2021]: The Galaxy S10 Series have become the first smartphones to get the July 2021 Security Patch updates. The updates are gradually rolling out on the firmware numbers G970FXXSBFUF3, G973FXXSBFUF3, and G975FXXSBFUF3 for the Galaxy S10 Series. You can find more details of this update in our dedicated article.
Note: All the OTA updates follow the phased rollout, and it generally takes a couple of days or weeks for an update to appear on all the devices. So, there’s no need to get panic, and in the meanwhile, you can follow below to check the update manually.
How to update?
- Unlock your device and head to Settings
- Now, steer to the Software updates section
- Start checking for new updates
Suppose any update shows up there; download and install it to experience the latest security patch and changes. Happy updating!