The Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy A50s, and other devices have recently received a couple of new updates. The Galaxy Tab S6 Lite becomes the latest device to get a new update with Android 11. It is unknown whether the update packs with One UI 3.0 or One UI 3.1 Skin. The build version P615XXU4CUBB can identify the update.
Like Galaxy Tab S6, the Android 11 update has arrived on the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite before two months of its schedule. The changelog/release note of this update is currently unavailable right now. We expect its release shortly in the coming days. However, the update might include Android 11 features like Message bubbles, Redesigned notifications, a New Media playback widget, Screen recording, etc. The update may also have the latest security patch, bug fixes, optimizations, improvements, etc.
- Device – Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- Firmware version – P615XXU4CUBB
If you are a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite user, a notification will pop-up when the update reaches your device. Otherwise, you can check it manually by heading over to Settings>Software updates. If the update hits your device, then install it for better performance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Specifications
- 10.4-inch display with 1200 x 2000 pixels resolution
- Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset
- 4GB RAM with 64/128GB internal storage
- 8-MP main camera and 5-MP single camera
- Android 10 based One UI 2
- 7,040 mAh battery with Fast charging 15W support