Recently, Samsung has pushed a couple of new updates to Galaxy Note 20 Series, Galaxy S20 Series, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy A8 (2018), and many other devices. Now, the company has begun sending the January 2021 security patch update to the Galaxy A50s. The device should receive the March security update as we are in March. The update holds the firmware version A507FNXXU5CUB3 and weighs about 219 MB in size.
Talking about the changelog, it comes with the new Security patch, improvements, enhancements, bug fixes, etc. The update improves the performance of the camera. Apart from these, the update brings Single Take and Night Hyperlapse features.
The OTA update is steering in a phased manner. So, users need to wait for a few days to experience the update. Meanwhile, you can also check the update status manually by following below.
How to update?
- Unlock your device and head to Settings
- Now, navigate to Software updates and check for the updates
If the update hits your device, then install it for better performance. Otherwise, wait until you get it.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Key Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution
- Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset
- 4/6GB of RAM and 128/256GB internal storage
- Triple rear camera and a 32-MP single front-facing camera
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 (Pie)