Samsung is on a deadly streak, and so far, many Galaxy devices have received the present month security patch updates. Presently, the company has begun sending the July 2021 Security Patch update to many devices, including the Galaxy M11, Galaxy Tab Active 3, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S20 Series, and Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
- Galaxy M11: M115FXXU2BUF3 (Malaysia)
- Galaxy Tab Active 3: T575XXS3BUF2 (Hong Kong)
- Galaxy Z Flip: F707BXXU3DUF4 (Germany)
- Galaxy Note 10: N970FXXS7FUF5 (Ghana & others)
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus: N975FXXS7FUF5 (Ghana & others)
- Galaxy S20: G981BXXU8DUF9
- Galaxy S20 Plus: G986BXXU8DUF9
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: G988BXXU8DUF9
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0: T295XXU4CUF8
Regarding the changes, as this is the regular monthly security patch, we can’t expect any noticeable swaps apart from the bug fixes, optimizations, and improvements. If Samsung adds any new add-ons or changes, you will be experiencing them while accessing your smartphone.
In the meantime, the users of the above Samsung devices can head to Settings>Software updates and check for the updates physically. If any update shows up there, download and flash it to increase your smartphone’s security patch level.