Here’s the guide to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series smartphones. By default, most of the Android-based Custom Skin smartphones pack with the default call recording option. It indirectly means there’s no need for any third-party applications to record the calls. However, these days all the smartphones are coming with the call recording option, and in a few devices, we need to enable it manually. Unfortunately, the Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series are a part of them.
Related: How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra.
Below is the guide that explains how to record calls manually on Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series. Make sure to follow each and every step carefully.
How to record calls on Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series
- Unlock your smartphone and open the dialer app on your Galaxy smartphon
- Enter the number and start making a call.
- On the call window, give a tap on the top right corner on the three dots icon.
- Now, tap on the record call option.
- If terms and conditions appear on the screen, then confirm them to start the call recording.
- The call will now start recording, and you can see the recording timer on the screen just beside the call time.
- By default, all the recordings will be saved to internal storage. To check them, open file manager and head to internal storage>call recordings. You will be able to see the recently recorded calls here.
This is the way to record calls manually on the Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series. In order to turn on automatically call recording to record all the calls on your device, follow the below method.
Must See: How to Cast to Fire TV Stick from Android, iOS, PC, Laptop, and Tablets.
How to record calls automatically on the Samsung Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series
Thanks to Samsung for making the automatic call record option available for the Galaxy S21 and Note 20 Series. Below is the guide, and we suggest you to follow each and every step carefully.
- At first, open the dialer application on your smartphone.
- Tap on the three-dot menu, which is located in the top right corner.
- Now, tap on settings.
- Head to Record calls option.
- Now, turn on automatic call recording and select all numbers.
- There are three options available in this menu. Turning on call recording to the saved numbers will only record the calls of your contacts. Whereas turning on the unsaved number will record the calls of unsaved numbers in your contacts.
- As said earlier, to record all calls automatically from all numbers, select the all numbers option.
Now, calls will start recording automatically whenever you make a call. In order to access the recorded call data, open the file manager and navigate to internal storage>call recordings. All the recorded calls will be saved here by default.
Note: It is also required to remember that the call recording feature will not work if the VoWiFi feature is turned on on your Galaxy device.