These days, similar to smartphones, the Samsung TVs are in high demand in many markets. Day by day, everyone is getting habituated to the smart TV. On a pleasant holiday, you sit on the front TV and search for something to spend your time with. At that time, the improper working of your TV might cause you irritation, and as a result, you start searching on the internet for ways to Hard Reset a Samsung TV. Below the guide through which you can reset all the Samsung E, F, H, J, K, M, N, and R Series TV.
Note: SamNext is not responsible for any kind of action. So, make sure to do everything at your own risk only.
How to Reset Samsung old model TV Series (E, F, H, and J)
Below is the Hard Reset or Factory Reset guide for the Samsung old model TV Series (E, F, H, and J). So, make sure to follow the steps carefully.
- First and foremost, turn on your device and hold your remote
- Press the menu button on your remote
- Select support and navigate to Self Diagnosis
- Now, choose the reset option and enter your TV pin
- A warning message will appear; select yes to continue
Now, be patient until the reset process gets completed. Also, don’t try to stop the process as it may lead to the loss of software.
How to Reset Samsung new model TV Series (K, M, N, and R)
Below is the method that works for the Samsung new model TV Series, including K, M, N, and R. Follow all the steps carefully without ignoring any.
- At first, turn on your TV and hold the remote
- Press the home button on your TV and navigate to Settings
- Now, head to the Self-diagnosis option and select Reset
- Enter your TV pin and press yes to continue
The process will start, and it usually takes a couple of minutes to get completed. So, don’t get panic and interrupt the process.
We hope you have successfully reset your Samsung TV back to its default settings. In case of any problem arises, do let us know via the comment section below so that we can help you to get out of that respective problem.