Are you looking forward to Hard reset or Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A20? If yes, then you are in the right place. Below is the complete guide to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A20 device. Also, backup all the necessary files as performing a reset wipes the entire data.
Note: SamNext is not responsible for any kind of data loss and damages. So, do everything at your risks.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A20
- At first, press and hold the power button and select ‘Power off’.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Hold Volume UP and Power key for a couple of seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- You will be entered into recovery mode.
- Choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use volume keys to move up & down and the power button to confirm.
- Now, select yes and wait for some time until the process gets completed.
- After completion, select Reboot system now to restart your device.
Hola! You have successfully Hard Reset your Galaxy A20 device. Now, finish the quick setup by entering all the necessary details.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A20
- Unlock your smartphone and navigate to Settings
- Now, head to the Backup and Reset option
- After that, tap on Factory data reset
- Chose the necessary options and tap on the Reset device
- Select Erase Everyhint option
The process usually takes a couple of minutes to complete. So, don’t get panic and wait until the process gets done.
We hope you have successfully Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy A20 device. If you have encountered any problems, then do let us know via the comment section below.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
The device sports a 6.4-inch display with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution and is powered by an Exynos 7884 (14 nm) Chipset. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. In-camera, there’s a 13-MP + 5-MP dual rear camera and an 8-MP single front-facing camera. The device runs Android 9.0 (Pie) based One UI out of the box and packs a 4,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
2 thoughts on “How to Hard and Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A20”