A few moments after the Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Lite, Samsung started expanding the July 2021 Security Patch update to the Galaxy XCover 5 users. The July update carries the firmware variant G525FXXS3AUF5, and the users from Argentina have started getting it.
According to the official changelog, the latest update dispatches with July 2021 Security Patch and brings improvements for overall stability functions. Besides these, Samsung has reportedly not included any features or significant changes to the device. If the company adds any new features or changes, you will be noticing it after installing the update. The changelog of this update is as follows.
- The overall stability of functions improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
It’s also worth noting that like all the other updates, it also follows the phase-wise rollout. So, it may take a few days or weeks to reach all the units. Meantime, the Galaxy XCover 5 users can make a straightforward way to Settings>Software updates and check for the updates. If you see any update there, download and flash it.
Galaxy XCover 5 Specifications
- 5.3-inch PLS IPS display with 720 x 1480 pixels resolution
- Octa-core Exynos 850 (8nm) Chipset
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 16-MP rear camera and a 5-MP single selfie camera
- Android 11 operating system
- 3,000 mAh battery