Android users usually have multiple opportunities to customize their smartphone’s operating system, etc. Users can in depth modify the software in smartphones or tablets by rooting the device. For beginners, gaining root access and performing certain operations might be risky as they do not know it. In this article, we will be discussing a few features of SuperSU, SuperSU installation procedure, and you can also download the latest version of SuperSU from here.
What is SuperSu?
SuperSu is a free Android utility tool that ChainfireXDA developed. It allows users to gain root access to the respective device. It is available in Google Play Store for download, but it doesn’t give you root access. As rolling a device is unofficial, you will need to download the SuperSu application from here and install the APK manually. In fact, there are other root managers available on the internet like Magisk manager and others. However, most of the users prefer the SuperSu for the Android version below 10. Below are a few features of the SuperSu application, which lets you know the actual necessity of the application.
- It can take back the root access if any app gives the access
- Re-authentication option
- Wake on prompt
- Runs in Ghost mode
- Convert /System app
- OTA survival mode
- Adjust Auto Deny
- Permanent unroot
- Temporary unroot
- Theme selection option
- Per-app notification configuration
- Functions in Recovery mode
Apart from these, the application has plenty of users, and day-by-day the developers are increasing the features to attract more users.
Download SuperSU Zip
|SuperSU Zip v2.82 Flashable Zip||Download|
Download SuperSU APK
|SuperSU v2.82 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.79 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.78 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.76 APK||Download|
Steps to root any Android smartphone using SuperSu Zip
Before going ahead, make sure to follow all the below-mentioned pre-requisites.
- Backup complete data of your Android smartphone
- Make sure to install Install ADB Drivers on PC/ Laptop
- Enable OEM Unlocking and Enable Debugging Mode from Developer options
- Unlock your device’s bootloader
- Install TWRP or any other recovery
- USB Cable
- Make sure to connect your device to the PC
Install SuperSU ZIP and APK on Android device
- At first, download the SuperSU ZIP and APK file from the above links.
- After downloading, move the SuperSU ZIP file to your device’s internal storage.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Now, enter into the recovery mode by holding the Volume Down & Power buttons continuously until you see the smartphone’s brand logo.
- After entering into the recovery mode, back the data if needed.
- Go back to the home screen and tap on install.
- Now, select the copied SuperSu ZIP file from the device’s internal storage.
- After selecting, Swipe to confirm flash.
- The process usually takes a couple of seconds to get complete.
- Now, go back to your home screen and wipe the entire data and cache.
- After that, reboot your device.
Hola! You have successfully rooted your Android device using SuperSU ZIP. In most cases, the process goes smoothly, and everyone can do it quickly. If any problem arises, then do let us know via the comment section below.
- Now, go to the play store and download the Root checker application to know the root status.
- After installing, open the application and tap on the check.
- If everything goes alright, then the status will be shown as Root access is granted in the background green color.
How to Uninstall SuperSU on Android Device
If you want to uninstall the SuperSU application fom your Android device, follow below.
- Launch the SuperSU application on your device.
- Head to Settings tab.
- Find out the Clean up option by scrolling down.
- Now, tap on the Full Unroot option to uninstall the SuperSU application.
- A prompt will appear; tap continue to complete the process.
- Reboot your device
That’s all; you have installed the SuperSU application from your Android smartphone successfully.
We hope you have successfully done the above processes. A person with zero rooting knowledge can also do the above processes easily. However, if you have encountered any problems while doing any of them, do let us know via the comment section below to help you get out of that issue.
Note: SamNext is not responsible for any damages that occur while doing the process mentioned above.