After the AT&T Galaxy Note 20 & S20 Series and Galaxy Z Fold2, the One UI 3.1 update has started hitting the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series smartphones. The firmware versions of this update are as follows.
Firmware Versions & Update size
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – G970USQU5GUBH (1.2GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – G973USQU5GUBH (1.2GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – G975USQU5GUBH (1.2GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G – G977UUCU5ETLN (2.1GB)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – N970USQU6FUBH
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – N975USQU6FUBH
As per the release note, the update adds the Samsung One User Interface (UI) 3.1 update and Messaging as a Platform (MaaP) removal (GS10e, GS10, GS10+) Android 11 OS update (S10 5G), March 2021 Security Patch, and much more. Nevertheless, you will be undergoing all the changes and new features while using your device.
The update follows the staggered rollout, and it may take some time to reach all the devices as they need to be verified. In the meanwhile, you can manually check the status by heading over to Settings>Software updates. If the update is available, then download and install it to experience all the changes and new features.