Samsung and AT&T have started rolling out the One UI 3.1 update to the Galaxy Note 20 & S20 Series and Galaxy Z Fold2 smartphones. The update is currently rolling out in the United States, and already many users have started receiving it. The firmware versions of these updates are as follows.
Firwmare Versions & Update size
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G – RP1A.200720.012.N981USQU1DUB5 (2.1GB)
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G – RP1A.200720.012.N986USQU1DUB5 (2.1GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G – RP1A.200720.012.G981USQU1DUB5 (1.5GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G – RP1A.200720.012.G986USQU1DUB5 (1.6GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 5G – RP1A.200720.012.G988USQU1DUB5 (1.6GB)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G – RP1A.200720.012.F916USQU1DUB5 (1.6GB)
The updates are gradually rolling out to the respective smartphones with the One UI 3.1 (Skin) and the February 2021 Security Patch. The update might pack with One UI 3.1 features like Google Discover feed integration, Google Home Device Controls, Google Duo integration, and others. However, you will be undergoing all the new changes while accessing your device.
The updates are turning out in a phased manner. So, users need to wait for a few days to get them. However, you will be notified automatically if the update hits your device. Alternatively, you can also head over to Settings>Software updates to manually check the update status.